Thursday, May 14, 2009

Joe The Plumber (JTP) Lightning Round

Last week Greg Bilazarian and I spent the day in Holland, Ohio interviewing Joe Wurzelbacher aka Joe the Plumber aka JTP. After the interview I did a quick, ten question, lightning round with Joe. Here it is:

STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">





WIDTH="192" HEIGHT="190" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" ShowDisplay="0" autostart="0">


I've also been asked lately about why do we keep putting Joe on television. Some people have told me they don't care what Joe has to say. To that I have to disagree. Last week when we aired the first part of our interview that included Joe's thoughts on homosexuals, the story was #1 on our website. There is interest out there.

Watch for more of these "lightning rounds" in the future.

Thanks for watching.
-Billau

No comments: